Who Knew You Guys Liked Pie So Much?

by Erin on November 27, 2007

I Like Pie

Okay — by popular demand (pie-ular demand?) — here's the women's t-shirt (click on the image to follow the link). Here's the men's shirt. Available in a range of colors. If you don't like pie, please don't buy one. (Truth in t-shirts is a pet peeve of mine.)

Have fun!

kim p. November 27, 2007 at 12:04 pm

Now that’s instant gratification!

Joni November 27, 2007 at 1:05 pm

You know what I really need? A maternity pie t-shirt. The double meaning is too humorous to resist.Speaking of pie, if you aren’t watching “Pushing Daisies,” you should be.

Nadine November 27, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Surely that’s a Flight of the Conchords reference? It is to me. :-D [starts singing 'Leggy Blonde']

Anonymous November 27, 2007 at 7:29 pm

Erin, I thought you needed to see these:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5168062

Pencils November 28, 2007 at 3:34 am

Thank you thank you thank you! It’s so hard to find gifts for my husband, but he loves great T-shirts and that’s something he says all the time. Exactly what he says, he’s going to think I made this shirt specially for him. Hee!

meegiemoo November 28, 2007 at 6:04 am

I love pie. I love the t-shirt. So I bought a t-shirt. Now I need pie.

Sharon November 28, 2007 at 12:44 pm

I must say you are right about lifestyle/t shirt maxim congruence. My husband once bought on of those “life is good” stick figure t shirts that said “simplify” When I indicated a desire for one myself, he said no, it didn’t suit me. He said, if I want a life philosophy t-shirt, mine has to say “accessorize”I’ll admit he’s right.

Denise November 28, 2007 at 5:09 pm

My father loved pie, many in our family also love pie. I would rather make a pie than do most anything else in the kitchen. We have always celebrated with birthday pie instead of a boring cake. When my father first held my son, he turned to my mother and said, “this is the pie”. That is such a lovely memory for me of how much my father loved his grandchildren. Thanks for the little nudge to remember it.