I hate to see you go but love to watch you walk away

by Erin on September 29, 2009

peach shirtdress

I'm only showing you this one image from this eBay auction (from seller findsbyrebecca) because one should be all you need to click through.

This kind of "back interest" on a dress is so interesting and pretty (although I hardly ever make/wear anything that has it — I cover things up with cardigans too often to bother, I guess). This one is truly gorgeous; if it's your size you should snap it up (B36) because the price is right (BIN under $25!) and it looks to be in decent condition.

(Thanks to Robin for the link to the auction!)

Sheila / Out of the Ashes Collectibles September 29, 2009 at 9:15 am

Looks like too much ironing to me!

Latter-Day Flapper September 29, 2009 at 9:15 am

Im torn: I adore that but Im olive-skinned and I know that it would make me look like Im all one color.At the very least, Im taking notes.

Cookie September 29, 2009 at 9:48 am

Pretty. And Ive never seen a detail like this before! Like a tattoo! This could be an option for people who have to cover up their body art for work…you could embroider or stencil them on your clothes. (Better make several complete, quick-transfer sets, to cover a variety of garments.)

Renee September 29, 2009 at 10:03 am

This dress is so pretty. I love detail on the back, which shouldnt be reserved just for wedding gowns. And it looks like the sleeves are some sort of modified raglan – with a shoulder saddle or something. Too bad its not my size (or color).

Mary September 29, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Pretty – it might be an incentive to sit in the front row to catch the attention of that cute guy in class.

Ms. B @ Millie Deel September 29, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Thats lovely! Alas, too small in the bust for me :(

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Me too, Mrs. B.

Birgit / Stitches Loops September 29, 2009 at 7:47 pm

I just love those embellishments, and the detail stitching on the collar – oh my – it makes it look like there are 4 layers. This is just the sort of thing that takes any garment from nice to wow. Have you noticed how the belt is contoured to be narrower in front – no digging into your stomach or ribs when sitting.Sadly, the color would look dreadful on me…

emilyjayne September 30, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Soooo pretty!Layer a long sleeved fitted T underneath it instead of wearing a cardigan over it.Problem Sorted :)

Hanna October 1, 2009 at 9:09 am

I know you like pockets – check out this dress! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31692922

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 8:50 am

or better yet, do this pretty detail on clothes instead of a tattoo!