Holiday Spirit

by Erin on November 18, 2010

Jpeterman-christmas

Thanks to Kay for forwarding me the cover image from the latest J. Peterman catalog … isn't it lovely? (Which reminds me — one of their dresses is often recommended to me, and now some colors in little sizes are on sale. Just FYI.)

sheila / out of the ashes collectibles November 18, 2010 at 8:46 am

OMG that is the cutest magazine cover! Heading to their site now – wonder if they mail catalogs to the rabble?

Lisa Simeone November 18, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Oh, Erin, ain’t it the truth! I looove this JP cover! It’s so lovely. And I’m just as much a sucker for a shirtwaist dress as you, and in fact have a wonderful long-sleeved cotton poplin one in deep plum from JP that I adore. Had my eye on the short-sleeved one for many moons, waiting for the price to come down, but in the end the only color available was orange, and that’s a bridge too far for me.

(I also have some gorgeous, dressier shirtwaist specimens from Barrie Pace.)

One Second Needle November 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Thanks for posting this. What a wonderfully unique cover.

Marla November 19, 2010 at 1:32 pm

That is a wonderful cover! And I would pay anything for a dress that was adorned with squirrels.

Theresa November 19, 2010 at 4:02 pm

amazing!

Bec November 20, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Squirrels!

Mdvs November 21, 2010 at 11:13 am

I love how creativeness gives so much variety to women’s outfits!

This cover is the perfect example of celebrating not only Christmas but also femininity. If I could wear that creation, I would in a second… And that is why my man always complaints… Women have so much to choose from whereas men stick to their pants and Christmas sweaters!

Justine December 2, 2010 at 10:28 am

I didn’t know J Peterman was back! Ahh! I’ve been over to their website and ordered some things already! (ON SALE of course!) You got me addicted to Liberty of London and now J Peterman!

Sara December 10, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Back in high school, I used to read the catalog cover to cover! I didn’t know it was still around. Too much fun!