One Night Only …

by Erin on February 17, 2011

So I kind of forgot to mention that I'm signing books tonight in Burlingame. It's a lovely bookstore! They are super-nice! And if you show up in a dress I will give you a Dress a Day tape measure, while supplies last!

(The one night only part is kind of a lie, though, because I live in Burlingame, so technically I'm there pretty much every night.)

Hope to see you there!

[There *will* be an East Bay event, but I don't have my travel dates pinned down enough to schedule it yet. I hope to know this week ...]

Jen O February 18, 2011 at 8:05 am

Are you taking reader requests for book signings?
For SoCal, Vroman’s in Pasadena gets my vote :)
(http://www.vromansbookstore.com/)

Roberta February 18, 2011 at 8:16 am

I started reading your blog a couple of years ago and remember asking you if you were going to turn your stories into a book. Today, I saw your book on the nookbook website. So excited and proud for you. Can’t wait to read it. Congratulations.

Beth Vandemore February 18, 2011 at 9:25 am

I just found out you’re speaking at Augustana College in April! Can’t wait to see you!

Holly February 18, 2011 at 9:45 am

Hope your book signing was a huge success! I’m looking forward to reading your book.

dulcet February 18, 2011 at 4:36 pm

So surreal–I read your book while sitting in my Mom’s hospital room. (We had a relatively happy ending, though.)

Eirlys February 19, 2011 at 4:14 am

If you’re opening your calendar for fantasy-location book signings, schedule Bath (UK). The city has 2 great independent bookshops (Topping Books, and Mr B’s Emporium of Reading Delights) one located just a stone’s throw from a new vintage dress boutique, Scarlet Vintage. None is more than a 5-minute walk to the Fashion Museum. You’d love it! ;) [No, I'm not paid to plug any of these, more's the pity.]

Ann February 19, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Ran out and purchased your book after my sister spotted it in the bookstore. Can’t wait to get started reading.

Jaimie February 20, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Love it!

I wish I lived closer so I could attend.

RookieMom Whitney February 27, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Nice meeting you today, Erin. Put me on the list to alert about your East Bay event!

Njover53 March 9, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Hi Erin, am from Australia. My daughter gave me your book as birthday present. I have read and finished it in one go…awesome…i love vintage as well but i only carry one dress…a 1950′s cocktail dress…they are expensive on this side of town, Melbourne. I am enjoying your blog …all the best and G’day!

Jasmine MacDonald April 21, 2011 at 12:55 am

Dear Erin, I am just buying your book for myself for Mother’s Day – nice to get at least one thing that I desperately need and want (he he – “Just The Four Boys” don’t ALWAYS come good). Hey I too used to live in Burlingame, when the boys were little. Never knew anyone else who even knew where it was. S4 was newborn when we moved there from Melbourne – I was so tragically homesick (and possibly a tad post natally depressed) that I used to go down to the airport and hang off the perimeter fence watching Qantas planes take off with out me. And sob…
Thank you for so much fun on this blog – come and visit! Jasmine in the bush.