Today’s Pattern Story and Sale: Vogue 7787

by Erin on November 17, 2011

Vogue7787

Gray dress: Don't let anybody tell you that a chair with disappearing legs is better to lean against than a disappearing ledge. It's just not true, despite what Miss Cherry Jumper over there seems to think.

Miss Cherry Jumper: I wish I had worn my glasses after all. I can't read that sign … does it say "don't lean on the disappearing chair?" I hope not, those disappearing ledges are so dangerous.

This pattern is on sale now through Sunday (as are all the patterns at http://risingfeenix.com/inc/sdetail/64659 — use the code GONECAMPING for 15% off). Unfortunately, this one isn't in my size, anyone have one in a bust 34?

(And oh, is anyone else using Pinterest? I'm starting to like it more and more. I'm FakeErinMcKean there.)

thatdamngreendress November 17, 2011 at 9:24 pm

I’m confused by the equals signs…

I love randomly saving dresses to pinterest- following you Ms.real or fake!

the doodler November 17, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Or maybe they’re slowly fading *into* existence. It’s a little hard to tell.

True Religion outlet November 18, 2011 at 12:05 am

•No longer error when a user has supplied a non-existant RT style; instead, fall back to the default. This is particularly relevant for users coming RT 3.8 with the 3.6 stylesheet applied, which no longer exists in 4.0.

•Improved handling of files named “0″, and Unicode filenames, in file uploads.

•Tickets can no longer be linked to deleted tickets.

•Restore missing menus on simple search result pages.

•Fix support for perl 5.12 and later by removing a deprecated use of “defined %hash”.

dulcet November 18, 2011 at 8:32 am

Wow, I didn’t realize that Vogue ever made a pattern this simple!

Berenice November 19, 2011 at 8:08 am

Love, love, love the Vogue 1144 on your Pinterest! Gotta find it for the chicks. Mom had many of those patterns or similar ones and my girls were looking at the size measurements compared to modern ones and pointed out that the old waist size is smaller than their thigh measurements! Mom had a 17″ waist in high school… Thank goodness that’s not in style, gotta have space for some turkey!

Lixie November 19, 2011 at 11:00 pm

I am on Pinterest too as littlelixie. Off to stalk your pins…

Sarasota Seamstress November 21, 2011 at 5:27 am

I’m on Pinterest as SarasotaSeamstress! Most of what I pin is, obviously, sewing related.

Sarasota Seamstress November 21, 2011 at 5:44 am

Um, that’s embarassing. I think I’m actually just listed as Kris Grooms. : )