Where to start … the first thing I saw that I really wanted (and of course it was sold out) were these hedgehog notecards (so erinaceous!) from Papered Together. Want. Am watching her store to see when they come back in stock!
There were so many great print/stationery/card people at the fair, I had to restrain myself from buying a file cabinet's worth of cute paper. I did buy a postcard for my husband from Rar Rar (unfortunately not on their etsy site) that was a lyric from a Kanye song: "Chi-Town, We gon' show em how we get down" in fancy old-timey type. And I bought this from MamaRobot.com:
I plan to frame it and put it in my son's room. So cute! (Although also, now that I look at it again, slightly scary!)
Other stuff I coveted, in randomish order:
- Robocuffs from JillKillJoy
- Alphabet Tote Bags from Bang
- Skeleton-on-Bike print from Damarak The Destroyer
- a screenprinted robot lamp (no image yet) from Avec Mes Mains Design (but trust me, it was robot-licious)
- supercute button bracelets from DustKitsch (sold out right now but maybe more soon?)
- monkey ('munky') tees for kids from Kitt.tees (images coming soon to site)
- "Mr. Mustache" pillows (cannot be described, can't wait for her to put them up in her etsy shop) from Sally England Design
- and of course I desperately want a "Letter T" from The T-Shirt Project but I have to decide what color first …
I also got to talk with Nora and Benedikte of BurdaStyle, so expect some fun things to come out of that, too!
I did not buy any dresses at the fair, but I did make a new one to wear. I'll post it in the next couple days …